david

Default Weird green light on my LCD VHSC?

I have had this Video camera for about 7 years, but it is still really
great - but just today, unmistakeably, there is a little green dot on
the LCD foldout display. I comes up as a blur tiny tiny white dot
when I capture it, maybe I never noticed it before, but I am wondering
what the hell it is? It is not under any warranty anymore, so sucks
to be me.

It is a JVC GR-AXM100. I have all the manual and such. Now, I
thought it might be a dropped pixel, but I thought that only happened
with the 3CCD cameras.

Also, in my viewfinder (the black and white one), there is a gross
hair from no-where - again, a new problem with this camera that
happened just tonight - is there any way to get rid of it. It does
not affect the shot and does not get recorded ,but damn it is
distracting.

Thanks
Andre

david wrote in message . ..
I have had this Video camera for about 7 years, but it is still really
great - but just today, unmistakeably, there is a little green dot on
the LCD foldout display. I comes up as a blur tiny tiny white dot
when I capture it, maybe I never noticed it before, but I am wondering
what the hell it is? It is not under any warranty anymore, so sucks
to be me.

Could be a dead pixel on the CCD.

It is a JVC GR-AXM100. I have all the manual and such. Now, I
thought it might be a dropped pixel, but I thought that only happened
with the 3CCD cameras.

Also, in my viewfinder (the black and white one), there is a gross
hair from no-where - again, a new problem with this camera that
happened just tonight - is there any way to get rid of it. It does
not affect the shot and does not get recorded ,but damn it is
distracting.

Did you try cleaning the screen and lenses of the viewfinder?

Thanks

Changing A Lightbulb, A lesson in Posting? Boris Beizer Metalworking 5 March 27th 04 12:20 AM
Changing a light bulb jay UK diy 11 October 18th 03 08:28 PM
Light Switch Advise Chris Spyrou UK diy 10 October 10th 03 06:02 PM
light wiring problem I J H UK diy 7 September 8th 03 09:55 PM
Green ooze from house wiring roger UK diy 18 August 14th 03 11:22 PM