david

Default Weird green light on my LCD VHSC?

I have had this Video camera for about 7 years, but it is still really
great - but just today, unmistakeably, there is a little green dot on
the LCD foldout display. I comes up as a blur tiny tiny white dot
when I capture it, maybe I never noticed it before, but I am wondering
what the hell it is? It is not under any warranty anymore, so sucks
to be me.

It is a JVC GR-AXM100. I have all the manual and such. Now, I
thought it might be a dropped pixel, but I thought that only happened
with the 3CCD cameras.

Also, in my viewfinder (the black and white one), there is a gross
hair from no-where - again, a new problem with this camera that
happened just tonight - is there any way to get rid of it. It does
not affect the shot and does not get recorded ,but damn it is
distracting.

Thanks