Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Philips shaver

Hello,

I need a part from Philips (shaver HQ6890).

It is the power control board.

It is no more available.

If someone has this part, please help me.

I have a recurring problem of recharging the batteries.

They are brand new.

The charging process seems OK but no heat and batteries KO after 2 seconds.

The board is P/N 4822 214 13061.

The shaver doesn't operate with the mains power supply which is OK, so
it is a problem with the charging circuitry which is common to the motor
when operated with the mains.

I checked with the schematic, but everything interferes with
everything... it's quite a gas plant.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 01/03/2016 11:53, Look165 wrote:
Hello,

I need a part from Philips (shaver HQ6890).

It is the power control board.

It is no more available.

If someone has this part, please help me.

I have a recurring problem of recharging the batteries.

They are brand new.

The charging process seems OK but no heat and batteries KO after 2 seconds.

The board is P/N 4822 214 13061.

The shaver doesn't operate with the mains power supply which is OK, so
it is a problem with the charging circuitry which is common to the motor
when operated with the mains.

I checked with the schematic, but everything interferes with
everything... it's quite a gas plant.

That bit of ebay for a guaranteed non-worker, for a parts-mule? is there
a generic name for that bit of flea-bay ?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
Look165 wrote:

Hello,

I need a part from Philips (shaver HQ6890).

It is the power control board.

It is no more available.

If someone has this part, please help me.

I have a recurring problem of recharging the batteries.

They are brand new.

The charging process seems OK but no heat and batteries KO after 2 seconds.

The board is P/N 4822 214 13061.

The shaver doesn't operate with the mains power supply which is OK, so
it is a problem with the charging circuitry which is common to the motor
when operated with the mains.

I checked with the schematic, but everything interferes with
everything... it's quite a gas plant.

Look165-

Norelco may have discontinued the part, but it may still be available in
some parts supplier's stock.

One such place is E-Bay seller shaver_outlet_inc. They had the parts I
needed for two old Norelco shavers.

Fred
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks Fred.

I've been looking everywhere always the same "part disccontinued" even
at Norelco

The only place I found is in Sapin and they don't ship to France.

As I said, though I have the schematic and know how to fix failures, I'm
tired of this one.

I had this failure once some years ago and fixed it
It was the MOSFET of the SMPS and the series resistor (70mohm)used for
the current regulation.
If you have some idea...

OTT Shaver polygonum UK diy 6 November 10th 11 10:14 AM
Philips IC SMPS "cold side controller" P/N 612771-1 ?????????????? Philips Dave Moore[_2_] Electronics Repair 2 September 22nd 07 05:49 AM
Problem connecting Philips TV to Philips Sound System via HDMI Uncle Dave Electronics Repair 4 November 8th 06 02:58 AM
What will you say with Service Manuals provided by Philips for Philips DVD and Recorders Myauk Electronics Repair 1 October 19th 06 01:53 PM
Inverter & Shaver [email protected] UK diy 3 September 26th 06 01:22 PM