Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Philips shaver

On 01/03/2016 11:53, Look165 wrote:
Hello,

I need a part from Philips (shaver HQ6890).

It is the power control board.

It is no more available.

If someone has this part, please help me.

I have a recurring problem of recharging the batteries.

They are brand new.

The charging process seems OK but no heat and batteries KO after 2 seconds.

The board is P/N 4822 214 13061.

The shaver doesn't operate with the mains power supply which is OK, so
it is a problem with the charging circuitry which is common to the motor
when operated with the mains.

I checked with the schematic, but everything interferes with
everything... it's quite a gas plant.

That bit of ebay for a guaranteed non-worker, for a parts-mule? is there
a generic name for that bit of flea-bay ?