Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default NUM 750/760 CRT monitor schematic

Hi

This also has part number 0216 900 012.

An example is he

http://www.ebay.com/itm/0216900012-N...-/281536283866

Does anyone know where I can find _any_ documentation on the beast?
Preferably a schematic, but a manual might also put some light on it

WBR
Sonnich
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 13:19:09 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

This also has part number 0216 900 012.
An example is he
http://www.ebay.com/itm/0216900012-N...-/281536283866
Does anyone know where I can find _any_ documentation on the beast?
Preferably a schematic, but a manual might also put some light on it

When I can't find an exact model, I look for something similar, like
this:
http://www.omnivisionusa.com/monitors/replacement-crt/crt-monitors/9-inch-monitor-.html
I run into similar monitors on old CNC machine controllers. Most of
the time, they're not worth fixing (i.e. burned screen) so I use an
LCD retrofit. Some VESA monitors will do 26 KHz.

If I must buy a CRT:
http://www.relltubes.com/products/CRTs.html

26 KHz seems a rather odd horizontal frequency. Any hints as to what
equipment is the monitor installed, whether it's NTSC, SECAM, PAL,
TTL, VESA, or HDMI, and what you are trying to accomplish?

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
26 KHz seems a rather odd horizontal frequency. Any hints as to what
equipment is the monitor installed, whether it's NTSC, SECAM, PAL,
TTL, VESA, or HDMI, and what you are trying to accomplish?

Some old Arcade games used EGA monitors running at 25kHz and 60Hz refresh rate to produce 512x384 or 512x768 interlaced. 26kHz fits within the sync limits of these monitors and results in 400 active lines (or 800 interlaced).