Janne

Default Schematic to an ADI PD-959 monitor

Hi,

Do somebody have a schematic to an ADI PD-959 (same as Princenton
Ultra 90, Compaq V90) monitor? I will not start up after changing HOT
+ driver and R866.

Janne
glasnostJDC

If you get a service manual drop me a note please at:

JDC AT CNYCONNECT DOT NET

I tryed last year with no luck, good luck,

-glasnostJDC

om...