Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default NUM 750/760 CRT monitor schematic

On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 13:19:09 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

This also has part number 0216 900 012.
An example is he
http://www.ebay.com/itm/0216900012-N...-/281536283866
Does anyone know where I can find _any_ documentation on the beast?
Preferably a schematic, but a manual might also put some light on it

When I can't find an exact model, I look for something similar, like
this:
http://www.omnivisionusa.com/monitors/replacement-crt/crt-monitors/9-inch-monitor-.html
I run into similar monitors on old CNC machine controllers. Most of
the time, they're not worth fixing (i.e. burned screen) so I use an
LCD retrofit. Some VESA monitors will do 26 KHz.

If I must buy a CRT:
http://www.relltubes.com/products/CRTs.html

26 KHz seems a rather odd horizontal frequency. Any hints as to what
equipment is the monitor installed, whether it's NTSC, SECAM, PAL,
TTL, VESA, or HDMI, and what you are trying to accomplish?

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D