Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default need a source and information on a 288-5336 audio amplifier IC

I have two audio amplifier modules I scrapped out of an 8 track player many years ago. I use these to amplify the headphone outputs of two PRC77 military radios tuned to six meters, so that I can monitor on speaker. These modules fit perfectly so I need to retain them if possible. The modules put out about 4 watts each. One module is shorted and it appears to be a bad amplifier chip. There are two output IC's bearing the above number in each module. I can't find a listing for this anywhere. Can anyone help? Thanks, Lenny