Old March 9th 15, 10:04 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Merrell Amplifier Information

On Wednesday, August 25, 2004 at 5:27:09 PM UTC-5, Chuck Mitchell wrote:
I've inherited a Merrell MA12 amplifier recently and, although it looks in near new condition, all of the tubes (5 of them) are missing. I haven't had any success in finding any information about this amp anywhere and was just wondering if anyone may know the tube layout or, better yet, if anyone might have the schematic, or any information at all about this amplifier. Merrell Electronics isn't listed in Sams Photofacts, so I'm at a real loss here.... any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Chuck

I have a manual, if you are interested.

Old August 29th 17, 12:47 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 5:04:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, August 25, 2004 at 5:27:09 PM UTC-5, Chuck Mitchell wrote:
I've inherited a Merrell MA12 amplifier recently and, although it looks in near new condition, all of the tubes (5 of them) are missing. I haven't had any success in finding any information about this amp anywhere and was just wondering if anyone may know the tube layout or, better yet, if anyone might have the schematic, or any information at all about this amplifier. Merrell Electronics isn't listed in Sams Photofacts, so I'm at a real loss here.... any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Chuck

I have a manual, if you are interested.

I'm interested. I'm only 2 years late..

Old January 25th 21, 01:08 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

https://worldradiohistory.com/hd2/ID...-Page-0085.pdf \

It uses 2 x 12AX7A/ECC83 tubes and 3 x 6V6GTA

Originally, the company was in Brooklyn, New York, selling mostly kits.

Re-Cap it before applying power! All of them!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA