Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] drdave3@gmail.com is offline

Default Merrell Amplifier Information

On Wednesday, August 25, 2004 at 5:27:09 PM UTC-5, Chuck Mitchell wrote:
I've inherited a Merrell MA12 amplifier recently and, although it looks in near new condition, all of the tubes (5 of them) are missing. I haven't had any success in finding any information about this amp anywhere and was just wondering if anyone may know the tube layout or, better yet, if anyone might have the schematic, or any information at all about this amplifier. Merrell Electronics isn't listed in Sams Photofacts, so I'm at a real loss here.... any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Chuck

I have a manual, if you are interested.