Bob Burgess

Default ?: Source for 2SC3953 Transistor

Does anyone know where I could find the 2SC3953 (or "C3953") video
output transistor?
I read in other posts about it being discontinued.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob
john

go here.

http://mcm.newark.com/NewarkWebComme...953&x =18&y=4

kip
--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Bob Burgess" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know where I could find the 2SC3953 (or "C3953") video
output transistor?
I read in other posts about it being discontinued.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Drill Press Handle Source Greg Woodworking 9 April 3rd 04 08:52 AM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM
Cornfusiion - C1815GR PH transistor Watrson A.Name Electronics Repair 12 September 14th 03 05:20 AM
Simple transistor circuit sub help needed Al Savage Electronics Repair 1 September 10th 03 02:44 AM