Ross Mac

Default Electrocution - was Kindling for the Fire

I have to laugh at this one!....The guy who started this thread has a bunch
of engineers and techs running out to the garage with a fresh 9V and
slapping that puppy across their tongues.....I guess it's just my warped
imagination but that's what this thread brings to mind...hehehe....later,
Ross

"Carl D. Smith" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:20:30 -0500, "Clifton T. Sharp Jr."
wrote:

I don't remember the short-circuit current
of a typical 9V battery, but it seems to me the last time I tested one
it was in the tens of milliamps.

I just tested a "Energizer Max" 9V battery, brand new from the
package. Short circuit current was 7.3 Amps. Note the lack of
"milli."

I seem to remember testing a NiCd 9V once and finding that it
could produce even more short circuit current.

Ross Mac

Fire in the hole!....I remember my first tube set...I stuck a screw driver
in the flyback to test for fire in the hole...well there was and my
screwdriver?....wooden handle....bad
idea!....Buzzzzzzzzzz....ouch!.....later, Ross

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:22:01 GMT, Tom MacIntyre
wrote:

[snip]
Tom was working on a TV chassis which was sitting on its side, power
applied, cable attached. Tom bumped the cable, and, before Tom's
magnificent dive to the Sencore isolation unit's power switch, the
chassis bottom made contact with Tom's left forearm. Tom was left with
dozens of burns from the various voltages present. :-)

Fortunately they were only burns.

[snip]

I can remember my dad working on a TV set on the bench. Got an arc to
something and jerked backwards pulling the set off of the bench and it
fell to the floor. This was in the days of picture tubes strapped to
the chassis. The chassis hit flat on the concrete floor, just about
every tube popped out of their sockets and broke, but the picture tube
didn't break ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Ross Mac

You wouldn't want to wrap your legs round that, now wood you!.....

"Stepan Novotill" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:53:57 -0400, No Spam wrote:

James Meyer wrote:

I had a neighbor who worked for the phone company. He told me that it
is not that uncommon to find a "live" wooden telephone pole when it is
raining. He was required to take a measurement on the wet wood before
climbing certain poles.

Ross Mac

I did that too when I was a kid....funny thing...a few beers in the woods at
night and it's a little hard to read that big sign that says
"Electrified".....now that freakin stings!

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:53:57 -0400, No Spam Gave us:

http://www.themercury.news.com.au/co...55E401,00.html

Even Ren And Stimpy will tell you

"Don't pee on the electric fence..."

Ross Mac

Do you REALLY have to be suck a dick???

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:20:42 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Well, let's not spoil his fun!....I want a picture of this dude with a 9V
hanging from his mug, waiting for it to go to 0.
Hahahaha......later, Ross

You are just a top posting, usenet retard. That is all you are.

Ross Mac

I am so glad you think so highly of yourself....who the hell died and left
you in charge of USENET? What an ass!
Why don't find another hobby other than playing "Newsgroup cop" you 12 year
old moron!

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:39:54 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Do you REALLY have to be suck a dick???

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:20:42 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Well, let's not spoil his fun!....I want a picture of this dude with a

9V
hanging from his mug, waiting for it to go to 0.
Hahahaha......later, Ross

You are just a top posting, usenet retard. That is all you are.

BONE UP on USENET, you top posting 20 IQ dip****!

Ross Mac

Hey you little "tard" looks like you have been making friends all over the
newsgroups. Instead of whippin your skippy on the alt.binaries and taking
out your frustration on the newsgroup users, why don't you have some fun or
better yet, add something constructive instead of your "tard rhetoric"!!!!

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:39:54 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Do you REALLY have to be suck a dick???

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:20:42 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Well, let's not spoil his fun!....I want a picture of this dude with a

9V
hanging from his mug, waiting for it to go to 0.
Hahahaha......later, Ross

You are just a top posting, usenet retard. That is all you are.

BONE UP on USENET, you top posting 20 IQ dip****!

Ross Mac

Ah yes, Dark Manure has something to say again....are you out of you therapy
session for the evening?
Have a great day Tard Boy!

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:55:16 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

I am so glad you think so highly of yourself....who the hell died and

left
you in charge of USENET? What an ass!
Why don't find another hobby other than playing "Newsgroup cop" you 12

year
old moron!

Hey, if you want to make yourself to be a retard, fine. Twits like
you never do "get it". Which means that twits like you never do get
it right either. Ya lazy ****'d in the head Usenet retard. Do some
reading on the forum in which you so blatantly interlope your lame
ass, and you lameness into. Oh sorry, interlope is too big a word for
a twit like you. Guess you'll have to look that one up too.

Ross Mac

Bite the Protocol you little Pillow Biter....hehehehe...you will never get
my goat "Dick With Ears"....

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:04:47 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Hey you little "tard" looks like you have been making friends all over

the
newsgroups. Instead of whippin your skippy on the alt.binaries and taking
out your frustration on the newsgroup users, why don't you have some fun

or
better yet, add something constructive instead of your "tard

rhetoric"!!!!

Said the Usenet total retard that must have starred in the film.

Why don't YOU do something constructive like read a bit on the forum
in which you so lazily pout your lame ass? It's called protocol,
dip****. Another word that I am certain you are totally unfamiliar
with. My baby finger contributes more in a day than your lame ass
will in your entire life, you retarded twit.

Ross Mac

Oh yes...that took 15 seconds of my time....how do you sepnd yours....Yes,
we know....whipping your skippy at the alt.binaries....find another way to
relieve your frustraition Dick Manure!

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:04:47 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Hey you little "tard" looks like you have been making friends all over

the
newsgroups. Instead of whippin your skippy on the alt.binaries and taking
out your frustration on the newsgroup users, why don't you have some fun

or
better yet, add something constructive instead of your "tard

rhetoric"!!!!

I find it gut wrenchingly amusing that someone that claims to be so
"smart" spends his personal time hunting up someone else's posts. You
define the word retarded, boy. Bwuahahahahahahahaha...

Ross Mac

How cute....the sick little brit can sing....
Look you little fruit ball, pillow bitin' sick *******...get a life!....You
are a plague on the newsgroups....just do a search on your sorry self!.....

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:31:34 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Might I refer you to the newsgroup you belong....
alt.drugs.burntout.......

Sing to the tune of Carolina 49er (Oh My Darlin' Caroline)

Yer a dip****

Yer a dip****

Yer a dip****, yes you are...

Yer a dip****

A usenet dip****.

Yer a dip****.

Yes, you are!

Ross Mac

How creative!.....No doubt you are 12.....go whop your skippy ya little
pillow biter!

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 02:11:58 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Bite the Protocol you little Pillow Biter....hehehehe...you will never

get
my goat "Dick With Ears"....

You did that to yourself, dip****.

You don't even have a dick, little girl.

Ross Mac

OK Tard boy....like it really makes a difference if you are jerk and in
which newsgroup you do this......
So far you have proven my point.....a 12 year old, pillow bitin, bottom
dwelling dick with ears! Get a life idiot!
Like maybe one beyond flaming every newsgroup you post in......It's your
history, not mine Tard boy......

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 02:14:12 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Oh yes...that took 15 seconds of my time....how do you sepnd

yours....Yes,
we know....whipping your skippy at the alt.binaries....find another way

relieve your frustraition Dick Manure!

Said the retard that thinks that all binaries are porn. You really
ARE retarded. You project YOUR little jack it fantasies onto others,
since you yourself have no skippy to whip.

The group I was in is a software group, you retarded, top posting
twit. Doh! Bwuahahahaha...

Ross Mac

Great...another 12 year old diatribe from Tard boy!
Such genious! Do you and your little school friends sit around and compose
this lame crap!
At least then, your "little paws" will be busy!

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 02:18:13 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

How cute....the sick little brit can sing....
Look you little fruit ball, pillow bitin' sick *******...get a

life!....You
are a plague on the newsgroups....just do a search on your sorry

self!.....

Could your lame ass be any more retarded?

Not a brit, twit! Is that yet more of your 15 second search result,
El Retardo? Bwuahahahahahahaha....

You are the fruit, dip****. You are the idiot that refuses to
follow protocols. Doh!

You are lifeless, in Usenet, as are all of you little ignore
everything, including common sense retarded *******s. You epitomize
Usenet stupidity, little girl.

Your criminal mother should be jailed for the felony act of not
flushing your retarded ass, the moment you exited her retarded ass.

As far as "searching" on me, you won't find MY posts. Any posts you
do find will prove to be forgeries. Yet more proof that you are the
usenet retard that I said you are.

You should change yer nym to "Ross the Twit" or "Ross Ditz".

Ross Mac

Hey "Skippy Whipper", did Mommy go to sleep so you could sneak up to the
computer and be a BAD little Tard Boy!
Oh, EXCUSE ME! I forgot! You are the Usenet Guru...How freaking impressive.
Dark Manure runs all over the newsgroups posting obnoxious messages then
wants to cite protocol to us all. Get a life loser!

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 02:11:58 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Bite the Protocol you little Pillow Biter....hehehehe...you will never

get
my goat "Dick With Ears"....

You did that to yourself, dip****.

You don't even have a dick, little girl.

Ross Mac

That's the best you can do hey Tard Boy.....perhaps the San Diego sun has
fried your miniscule brain.....
Your perverse adventures throughout the newsgroups are well documented and
speak for themselves....

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:29:41 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

...It's your
history, not mine Tard boy......

You are special. You are lazy. THAT is your history, you retarded
****! You do whatever the **** you want. I won't see it. You are
relegated to a special group.

You are one of the few, the retarded, the filtered...

Ross Mac

That's the best you can do hey Tard Boy.....perhaps the San Diego sun has
fried your miniscule brain.....
Your perverse adventures throughout the newsgroups are well documented and
speak for themselves....

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:29:41 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

...It's your
history, not mine Tard boy......

You are special. You are lazy. THAT is your history, you retarded
****! You do whatever the **** you want. I won't see it. You are
relegated to a special group.

You are one of the few, the retarded, the filtered...

OT- Site Yields Early Evidence of Fire Gunner Metalworking 2 May 3rd 04 05:16 AM
Gas fire flue extract... Magog UK diy 0 February 28th 04 01:46 PM
Advice on living flame gas fire Stuart UK diy 11 December 2nd 03 11:47 AM
gas fire leak test andy smith UK diy 5 September 26th 03 10:28 PM