Ross Mac

Default Electrocution - was Kindling for the Fire

Let me know!.....I really need to know this!!
Hehehehe....I have this vision of half this thread with these fried lips and
tongues....hehehe....enjoy guys....Ross

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Clifton T. Sharp Jr." wrote in message
Watson A.Name - Watt Sun wrote:
mentioned...
This didn't even compare, though, with the time that Tom

tongue-tested
a cellular telephone PS, 10.6VDC, 850 mA. OUCH!!

I've tongue tested (as have probably just about everyone else) a fresh
9V battery, and your battery isn't that much more. Should have given
you a bit of a twinge... :-)

I suspect the internal resistance of the battery limits what can flow
through your nice, wet tongue. I don't remember the short-circuit

current
of a typical 9V battery, but it seems to me the last time I tested one
it was in the tens of milliamps.

Which brings to mind an old urban legend. The termianls on a 9V battery
mate quite nicely. How long until the connected batteries explode?