Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
family

Default DVD Player Kills Family of Seven

also if they were that deadly they would be , A: on the black market or ,
B: a government super weapon. not sitting in my home waiting to kill me for
watching to much porn .
y.b.
"Jonathan Kamens" wrote in message
(Removed "alt.cats" and "alt.business.insurance from
Newsgroups line.)

writes:
Being a physics teacher, let me explain something.

You're not much of a physics teacher, are you?

Oh, wait, you're just a lie-spouting troll, not actually a
physics teacher. But what the heck, I'm in a playful mood,
so I'll rise to your bait....

A laser can go through the smallest hole,

True.

and if the disk is rotating
inside, the laser beams can be reflected at millions of different
angles, and many thousand times per second.

True, I suppose.

Thus the laser beams
could spew out of that crack like bullets coming out of a machine gun.
Anyone in the path of these beams are instantly history.

False. Lasers that are powerful enough to "instantly" kill
even one person are much larger than anything that could fit
into a DVD player. Not to mention the fact that they cost
many times what a DVD player costs, so no manufacturer would
install a laser that powerful in any DVD player. Not to
mention the fact that they require far more power than a
typical house circuit would allow before blowing the fuse or
breaker.

If it were actually possible to build a fatal laser small
enough to fit into a DVD player, cheaper than the cost of a
DVD player, using less than 15A of power, then by now, people
would be shooting other people with them. Or, even better,
using them for various useful purposes such as welding.

(OT) How terror groups vied for a player (recruting tactics) Gunner Metalworking 4 June 4th 04 06:59 AM
DVD Player pakdog Electronics 0 May 27th 04 06:10 AM
Portable Cassette Player w/Recording Capabilities Greg Electronics 0 August 3rd 03 07:25 PM
Need to install fan in DVD player... Robert Morein Electronics Repair 1 July 30th 03 03:34 AM
Philips in-car CD player buzzing David Burgess Electronics Repair 0 July 14th 03 09:26 PM