Henry Mydlarz

Default DVD Player Kills Family of Seven

"CJT" wrote in message

Being a physics teacher, let me explain something.

A laser can go through the smallest hole, and if the disk is rotating
inside, the laser beams can be reflected at millions of different
angles, and many thousand times per second. Thus the laser beams
could spew out of that crack like bullets coming out of a machine gun.
Anyone in the path of these beams are instantly history. So, yes it
can kill a whole family and even a whole stadium full of people in
seconds. Lasers are dangerous and if one gets out of control, like
apparently this one did, there is no telling who or what will be
killed or destroyed.

That explains all the dead bodies I see in supermarkets here - it's the
damned laser bar code scanners!

Henry