Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Religion of peace

I wish I was kidding you!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-with-machete/

Mikek
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 07/22/2014 12:07 PM, amdx wrote:

I wish I was kidding you!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-with-machete/

Mikek

Me too.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...litias-revenge

There are lunatics in any walk of life my friend.

John :-#(#

www.flippers.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:52:01 -0700, John Robertson
wrote:

On 07/22/2014 12:07 PM, amdx wrote:

I wish I was kidding you!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-with-machete/

Mikek

Me too.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...litias-revenge

There are lunatics in any walk of life my friend.

John :-#(#

where in scripture does it say to kill non-Christians?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 7/22/2014 3:52 PM, John Robertson wrote:
On 07/22/2014 12:07 PM, amdx wrote:

I wish I was kidding you!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-with-machete/

Mikek

Me too.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...litias-revenge

There are lunatics in any walk of life my friend.

John :-#(#

Your so politically correct. What a good boy.
Grow up and look at the big picture.
Mikek
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 23/07/2014 5:07 AM, amdx wrote:

I wish I was kidding you!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-with-machete/

Mikek

**So? Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

Christians have, over the centuries, committed some of the most vile
acts of violence against other humans.

Here's some other stuff, the Catholics have yet to apologise for:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_inquisition

It is not a specific reliigion that is the problem. It's ALL religions.
It's well past time that humanity dispensed with religion as an
unnecessary, wasteful and divisive distraction.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

On 07/22/2014 12:07 PM, amdx wrote:

I wish I was kidding you!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-with-machete/

Mikek

Me too.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...litias-revenge

There are lunatics in any walk of life my friend.

John :-#(#

where in scripture does it say to kill non-Christians?

How about Deuteronomy (OK, that is the old testament, but still part of
the bible):

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or
the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice
thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast
not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people
which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor
hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou
spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him;
thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards
the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that
he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

John:

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that
Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an
antichrist." -- 2 John 7

Corinthians:

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what
fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion
hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or
what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? ... Wherefore come out
from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord." -- 2 Cor.6:14-17

I'm sure there are more...

And this is WAY off topic. Unless you want to repair some of the schisms
that are between people of different religions.

John ;-#)#

www.flippers.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:07:40 -0500, amdx wrote:

I wish I was kidding you!

Well, I wish you were posting somewhere else....
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

John Robertson wrote:

How about Deuteronomy (OK, that is the old testament, but still part of
the bible):

Which makes it irrelevant in this matter.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

On 23/07/2014 5:07 AM, amdx wrote:

I wish I was kidding you!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-with-machete/

Mikek

**So? Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

Christians have, over the centuries, committed some of the most vile
acts of violence against other humans.

Here's some other stuff, the Catholics have yet to apologise for:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_inquisition

It is not a specific reliigion that is the problem. It's ALL religions.
It's well past time that humanity dispensed with religion as an
unnecessary, wasteful and divisive distraction.

No where near as vile as England, and the lunatics who are still
controlled by them.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

On 23/07/2014 5:07 AM, amdx wrote:

I wish I was kidding you!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-with-machete/

Mikek

**So? Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

Christians have, over the centuries, committed some of the most vile
acts of violence against other humans.

Here's some other stuff, the Catholics have yet to apologise for:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_inquisition

It is not a specific reliigion that is the problem. It's ALL religions.
It's well past time that humanity dispensed with religion as an
unnecessary, wasteful and divisive distraction.

No where near as vile as England, and the lunatics who are still
controlled by them.

**What an odd comment. Whilst the UK still labours under the blight of
religion, it is less of a problem than many other places. Religious
intolerance in the US, for instance, is amongst the worst on the planet.
The US, like pretty much every other place, would be a better place if
all religions were dispensed with.

Hey, I have an even better idea:

Make all relgions submit their beliefs to the usual consumer laws that
exist in most Western, developed nations. If those beliefs don't meet
the claims made, then the religion can be excised from the society.
Start with this nonsensical claim of 'life-after-death'.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

John Robertson wrote:

How about Deuteronomy (OK, that is the old testament, but still part of
the bible):

Which makes it irrelevant in this matter.

Mr. Macy asked "where in scripture does it say to kill non-Christians? "
so I was answering his exact question.

So, not irrelevant to the poster, just way off topic for
sci.electronics.repair.

Perhaps you have heard the saying "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as
thyself."? It means (to me at least) don't assume the worst about people
you don't know and have never met or broken bread with.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

John Robertson wrote:

John Robertson wrote:

How about Deuteronomy (OK, that is the old testament, but still part of
the bible):

Which makes it irrelevant in this matter.

Mr. Macy asked "where in scripture does it say to kill non-Christians? "
so I was answering his exact question.

So, not irrelevant to the poster, just way off topic for
sci.electronics.repair.

There were no Christians when that was written.

Do you follow all the laws in the Old Testament?

Perhaps you have heard the saying "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as
thyself."? It means (to me at least) don't assume the worst about people
you don't know and have never met or broken bread with.

I didn't assume anything about you.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Trevor Wilson wrote:

[...]

Can we submit everything that you spout, as well?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Trevor Wilson wrote:

[...]

**By all means. Feel free to cite something which you feel requires
examination.

I'll wait.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Can we submit everything that you spout, as well?

**By all means. Feel free to cite something which you feel requires
examination.

I'll wait.

Your head could use a thorough exam, but I don't have an electron
microscope.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Can we submit everything that you spout, as well?

**By all means. Feel free to cite something which you feel requires
examination.

I'll wait.

Your head could use a thorough exam, but I don't have an electron
microscope.

**As I correctly anticipated, you have nothing.

Now, back to religion. The more quickly this bunkum is excised from this
planet, the better off we all will be. Religion is a complete waste of
time, money, resources and real estate. Adherents are morons.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Can we submit everything that you spout, as well?

**By all means. Feel free to cite something which you feel requires
examination.

I'll wait.

Your head could use a thorough exam, but I don't have an electron
microscope.

**As I correctly anticipated, you have nothing.

Now, back to religion. The more quickly this bunkum is excised from this
planet, the better off we all will be. Religion is a complete waste of
time, money, resources and real estate. Adherents are morons.

Always the murderous bigot.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

John Robertson wrote:

John Robertson wrote:

How about Deuteronomy (OK, that is the old testament, but still part of
the bible):

Which makes it irrelevant in this matter.

Mr. Macy asked "where in scripture does it say to kill non-Christians? "
so I was answering his exact question.

So, not irrelevant to the poster, just way off topic for
sci.electronics.repair.

There were no Christians when that was written.

Do you follow all the laws in the Old Testament?

Perhaps you have heard the saying "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as
thyself."? It means (to me at least) don't assume the worst about people
you don't know and have never met or broken bread with.

I didn't assume anything about you.

They said some blasphemous on Facebook,
let's be tolerant and only kill a few people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...book-post.html
Mikek

---

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 07/28/2014 10:22 AM, amdx wrote:

John Robertson wrote:

John Robertson wrote:

[...]

There are insane people everywhe

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/17/world/...gama-violence/

http://www.firstpost.com/india/pune-...s-1555709.html

As you appear to be a Christian perhaps you should heed the preachings
of Christ:

http://www.christianbiblereference.org/jneighbr.htm

Tolerance is the only way the human race will survive.

John :-#)#
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Can we submit everything that you spout, as well?

**By all means. Feel free to cite something which you feel requires
examination.

I'll wait.

Your head could use a thorough exam, but I don't have an electron
microscope.

**As I correctly anticipated, you have nothing.

Now, back to religion. The more quickly this bunkum is excised from this
planet, the better off we all will be. Religion is a complete waste of
time, money, resources and real estate. Adherents are morons.

Always the murderous bigot.

**As I correctly stated, you have nothing (but mindless insults).

You really should try critical thinking for a change. It is most
enlightening.

I will re-state: Religion needs to be expunged from this planet and
substituted with decent education.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:45:53 -0700, Trevor Wilson
wrote:

...snip...

**As I correctly stated, you have nothing (but mindless insults).

You really should try critical thinking for a change. It is most
enlightening.

I will re-state: Religion needs to be expunged from this planet and
substituted with decent education.

Your choice of words is EXCELLENT. Scripture even clearly states that God
is only happy with two 'churches' So, you're right up there WITH God who
wants to expunge religions [traditions of man] and replace with 'decent
education', ...teaching the TRUE Word of God.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 29/07/2014 8:53 AM, RobertMacy wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:45:53 -0700, Trevor Wilson
wrote:

...snip...

**As I correctly stated, you have nothing (but mindless insults).

You really should try critical thinking for a change. It is most
enlightening.

I will re-state: Religion needs to be expunged from this planet and
substituted with decent education.

Your choice of words is EXCELLENT. Scripture even clearly states that
God is only happy with two 'churches' So, you're right up there WITH God
who wants to expunge religions [traditions of man] and replace with
'decent education', ...teaching the TRUE Word of God.

**There is no evidence of any supernatural objects, or creatures.
Therefore, there is no evidence that this "God" you speak of ever
existed. Given the complete lack of evidence to back the claim that a
"God" exists and that such a creature and it's alleged actions violate
the fundamental laws which govern this universe, it is perfectly
reasonable and logical to dispense with the notion that such a creature
exists.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:07:18 -0700, Trevor Wilson
wrote:

On 29/07/2014 8:53 AM, RobertMacy wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:45:53 -0700, Trevor Wilson
wrote:

...snip...

[...]

I understand what you are saying, but to me, your statement is more proof
than 'disproof'. But is ok. You have your beliefs, which are yours, and I
have mine, which entails a full time job looking after my OWN soul.

However, encouraging from your words, you have no ill will towards me for
my beliefs, as I have none towards you. And now we don't have to try and
convince each other, right?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

On 29/07/2014 8:53 AM, RobertMacy wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:45:53 -0700, Trevor Wilson
wrote:

...snip...

[...]

**I am not expressing "my beliefs". I am stating fact. Your "soul", as
you put it, is merely a mix of the chemical/electical signals within
your brain. Your identity (as I prefer to call it) is down to the
incredibly complex nature of your cerebral cortex. This section of your
brain consists of around 200 billion neurons and more than 100 trillion
synapses. The result is that no two humans think the same. We are
unique. You may refer to that as a "soul", but I feel that has
connotations which suggest some kind of link to a supernatural origin.
That, of course, defies logic and reason and, thus, may by summarily
dismissed.

However, encouraging from your words, you have no ill will towards me
for my beliefs, as I have none towards you. And now we don't have to try
and convince each other, right?

**Certainly. My grumble is with those who claim that their religion is,
somehow, better than someone else's religion. From my perspective, I
liken it to a couple of ants fighting over a crumb from my sandwich.
It's uttely banal. ALL religions are bunk and represent nothing more
than delusional thinking.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Trevor Wilson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Can we submit everything that you spout, as well?

**By all means. Feel free to cite something which you feel requires
examination.

I'll wait.

Your head could use a thorough exam, but I don't have an electron
microscope.

**As I correctly anticipated, you have nothing.

Now, back to religion. The more quickly this bunkum is excised from this
planet, the better off we all will be. Religion is a complete waste of
time, money, resources and real estate. Adherents are morons.

Always the murderous bigot.

**As I correctly stated, you have nothing (but mindless insults).

You really should try critical thinking for a change. It is most
enlightening.

I will re-state: Religion needs to be expunged from this planet and
substituted with decent education.

Sigh.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.