Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default ZH-302 Battery Drill

Zh-302 flashlight battery leaked and cemented itself in. the screw
end cap took a pipe wrench to remove.
Nothings seems to disolve the gunk.
Tried vinegar and CLR and a few other things.
Nothing touched it.

Now to drill it out but I cannot find a spec anywhere to tell me what
kind of battery is in there nor what the parts are.

The LED does unscrew OK but there is a plastic piece below that that I
cannot figure out.

Suggestions please. Right now it looks terrible due to the vice and
wrench but I am not concerned about that. Yes I tried strap wrench
etc but nothing grabbed it well enough. I just want to do a breakdown.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 06/27/2014 05:46 PM, OldGuy wrote:

Suggestions please.

Give the flashlight to Renee Everhart and tell her to stick up her
snatch. You might even convince her she's buying a vibrating dildo for a
few bucks. Or Whatever. What else is there left to do with it? How much
more damage can one do?

How is that for a suggestion?