Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Retro hum ?

Vox VT100 , AC30 look-alike , white knobs etc, but DSP etc, 2008
Repaired but 18mV , simple DVM Vac , measured over the speakers, background
hum. Designed as such or not ?, sounds just like a genuine AC30 humming away
to itself

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 03/05/2013 19:18, Wild_Bill wrote:
Dynamo Hum.. perfection

Start of "back to the future", him winding up the wick on the amp. The
hum.... ;-)

--
Adrian C

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 3 May 2013 14:18:25 -0400, "Wild_Bill"
wrote:

Dynamo Hum.. perfection

Dynamo hum
Dynamo hum
Where's that dynamo coming from?
I done spent three hours and I aint got a hum
From the dynamo
Dynamo
Dynamo
From the dynamo hum

I miss Frank Zappa
Eric
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

FZ, considered by many to be a musical genius, always in search of the
"perfect note".
He created effects on analog equipment that even the newest digital
equipment can't duplicate.

And even looking at him move was just fun.

--
Cheers,
WB

wrote:

Dynamo Hum.. perfection

Dynamo hum
Dynamo hum
Where's that dynamo coming from?
I done spent three hours and I aint got a hum
From the dynamo
Dynamo
Dynamo
From the dynamo hum

I miss Frank Zappa
Eric

DIY retro cavity insulation AL_n UK diy 14 August 24th 11 10:59 PM
Retro Encabulator Gunner Metalworking 7 January 10th 06 01:10 AM
My JET Retro kit is on the way.. D Steck Woodworking 6 August 19th 05 03:07 AM
Retro Grounding Outlets Gordon Parks Home Repair 5 July 29th 05 11:59 PM
Looking for 70'2 Retro Wallpaper in Canada m Ransley Home Repair 2 February 20th 05 04:15 AM