Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default pioneer sx-8 no left input advice or schematic needed

My pioneer sx-8 both channel a-b have power and produce sound, I switched my rca plugs and still no left channel is working..I would imagine it being a problem in the input of the system..I'm not stereo savy but very mechanically inclined and have built computers back in the late 90s..so any and all advice..maybe a schematic would be very helpful thank you.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
My pioneer sx-8 both channel a-b have power and produce sound, I switched my
rca plugs and still no left channel is working..I would imagine it being a
problem in the input of the system..I'm not stereo savy but very
mechanically inclined and have built computers back in the late 90s..so any
and all advice..maybe a schematic would be very helpful thank you.

+++++++

Auto internal shorting contact not breaking?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

When I connect a speaker to left-b channel I start to get a clicking and it kills the system not off completely but the power to both channels are cut....?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

When I connect a speaker to left-b channel I start to get a clicking and it kills the system not off completely but the power to both channels are cut....?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

It sounds as if the total speaker impedance is so low that the safety relays
are triggered