DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   pioneer sx-8 no left input advice or schematic needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/342295-pioneer-sx-8-no-left-input-advice-schematic-needed.html)

[email protected] June 12th 12 10:28 PM

pioneer sx-8 no left input advice or schematic needed

My pioneer sx-8 both channel a-b have power and produce sound, I switched my rca plugs and still no left channel is working..I would imagine it being a problem in the input of the system..I'm not stereo savy but very mechanically inclined and have built computers back in the late 90s..so any and all advice..maybe a schematic would be very helpful thank you.

N_Cook June 13th 12 08:43 AM

wrote in message
My pioneer sx-8 both channel a-b have power and produce sound, I switched my
rca plugs and still no left channel is working..I would imagine it being a
problem in the input of the system..I'm not stereo savy but very
mechanically inclined and have built computers back in the late 90s..so any
and all advice..maybe a schematic would be very helpful thank you.

+++++++

Auto internal shorting contact not breaking?

[email protected] June 13th 12 02:53 PM

pioneer sx-8 no left input advice or schematic needed

When I connect a speaker to left-b channel I start to get a clicking and it kills the system not off completely but the power to both channels are cut....?

[email protected] June 13th 12 02:54 PM

William Sommerwerck June 13th 12 03:19 PM

pioneer sx-8 no left input advice or schematic needed

It sounds as if the total speaker impedance is so low that the safety relays
are triggered