Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Where do I find rechargeable batteries?

Google is filled with firms offering standard rechargeable batteries, but
not those I need.
Can anyone give me a hint, where I can find cells length 34mm and diameter
22,2 mm

regards

Ebbe

remove (X)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"E. Normark Sørensen"

** Is that Swedish for Alfred E. Neumann ?

Google is filled with firms offering standard rechargeable batteries, but
not those I need.

Can anyone give me a hint, where I can find cells length 34mm and diameter
22,2 mm

** That size is known as 4/5 Sub C.

Probably only ever available in NiCd - Sanyo and others made them.

Some Sanyo dealers may have stock left - my local one in Sydney has some.

Look for Sanyo brand:

N - 1250 SCRL or

CP - 1700 SCR

Cost between $5 and $6 each, one off.

..... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thank you for the information. I will give it a try.
No - I am Ebbe Normark Sørensen and I am danish. We are used to be mixed
with the swedes, but they have a king and we have quen. And then we hate
them in football (or soccer)
regards
Ebbe

"Phil Allison" skrev i meddelelsen ...

"E. Normark Sørensen"

** Is that Swedish for Alfred E. Neumann ?

Google is filled with firms offering standard rechargeable batteries, but
not those I need.

Can anyone give me a hint, where I can find cells length 34mm and diameter
22,2 mm

** That size is known as 4/5 Sub C.

Probably only ever available in NiCd - Sanyo and others made them.

Some Sanyo dealers may have stock left - my local one in Sydney has some.

Look for Sanyo brand:

N - 1250 SCRL or

CP - 1700 SCR

Cost between $5 and $6 each, one off.

..... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sep 18, 6:26*am, "Phil Allison"

The Alfred E. Neuman joke was irresistible.

.... *Phil

I can't see how....

You haven't seen him, so you don't know what he looks like. Other
than than the single initial "E" (not even a middle initial), what's
the connection?

Your diatribes are unintentionally funny, but your "jokes" aren't.
Stick to what you do best: trolling....

John
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"John-Del"

I can't see how....

** Gone blind from wanking ?

**** off.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Please Phil and John.
Don't make flamewar but be nice boys.
I had no idea who this Alfred E. Neumann is, but then I looked him up on
google, and I must say, that I envy his hair, as I don't have much left.

Could we go back to battery cells?
I have now bought the four cells I needed, but would now also like, if I can
get some spares for my cordless drill batterypack.
They are longer. They measure 42 mm x 22 diameter.
Any links for them or a good search word /part number as they are only
marked "Huan You Ni-MH Sc 1300 mAh 1,2 V"

Ebbe

"Phil Allison" skrev i meddelelsen news:9

"John-Del"

I can't see how....

** Gone blind from wanking ?

**** off.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"E. Normark Sørensen"

** Please do not top post.

Grrrrrrrrr..............

I had no idea who this Alfred E. Neumann is, but then I looked him up on
google,

** FFS - I posted a link for you.

Alfred E. Newmann is an Icon of Sanity in a world gone MAD !!

They are longer. They measure 42 mm x 22 diameter.

** That is the very popular Sub C size.

Google will get you millions of hits.

Go with Sanyo brand.

..... Phil