Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sanyo TV

Hi!
What can you do with a Sanyo MDL HDTV? The left side light is out and I
replaced the Master backlight converter and it still doesn't light up, I can
shake the set a little and it will come on momentarily. It acts like the
problem is inside the screen. Any ideas?
Thank you.
Vince

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Vince Schmitt wrote:
Hi!
What can you do with a Sanyo MDL HDTV? The left side light is out and
I replaced the Master backlight converter and it still doesn't light up,
I can shake the set a little and it will come on momentarily. It acts
like the problem is inside the screen. Any ideas?
Thank you.
Vince

I have an idea so here it goes:

When Michael Terrell was at Wal-Mart, he saw a portable HDTV with a
rechargeable battery and so he bought it. When he got it home, he
unpacked it and hooked it up. 10 minutes after he had it set up, he was
bored with it and was in sticker shock over the price he paid for it.
Michael Terrell is disabled so he can buy things but he has a hard time
going up to the customer service desk. So he has his good friend Phil
Allison return the portable TV to the Wal-Mart. Except that Phil Allison
has returned many items to Wal-Mart for Michael. See, Phil knows that
Michael will see an electronic item that he really doesn't need and
can't afford but wants it until he actually gets it then he realize he
doesn't need it and he wants the money he wasted back. Phil has returned
many electronics items for Michael over the years because Michael has
been doing this for years. So Phil asked Michael, "Do you have the
receipt?" and Michael gives Phil the receipt for the portable TV
thinking that Phil is going to take it back and get Michael his money back.

Little did Michael know that Phil had a hammer and that Phil was sick of
returning Michael's impulse buys so Phil put the HDTV on his desk and
Phil opened the drawer and took out his hammer and first Phil smashed
the screen of the portable TV and then Phil hit the bezel a few times
and broke that off and then Phil hit the TV and it fell off his desk.

so there is my advice.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Michael Gross wrote:

Vince Schmitt wrote:
[...]

Yawn. Phil is in Australia. It's also where you should be. They
don't require you to have brains in the outback.

Teflon coated.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Yawn. Phil is in Australia. It's also where you should be. They
don't require you to have brains in the outback.

If I had a ****ing pig here, I would ****ing kill it right here on
camera. I don't give a ****. I like to eat. **** him. I'll cut his
throat with a knife, I'll do it with my teeth. I don't give a ****. I
really don't give a ****. That's what I think.

I'm trolling on USENET because I can and if I want to go ****ing down
here in town to the meat shop, if I want to get a pig and if I want to
come home and butcher it in my front yard mother****er I'm going to do
it. **** it. If I'm going to eat mother****er I'm going to eat. As you
can see, I'm fat. I like to eat.

So, maybe I will. Maybe I'll make a video, just figure out the most
brutal way we can murder a pig so I can get me some bacon for tomorrow
for breakfast. I don't know but I'm going to do what the **** I want to
do. You guys can keep talking ****, but I'm going to do what the **** I
want to anyway.

You know, keep on hating. I'm going to keep on doing what the **** I
want to do and it's whatever. So when it comes down to it, you ain't ****.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 23:30:37 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Yawn. Phil is in Australia. It's also where you should be. They
don't require you to have brains in the outback.

Gee, Michael, the guy was falling down drunk when he wrote that, give
the poor lush a break! g

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

PeterD wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 23:30:37 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?

?
? Yawn. Phil is in Australia. It's also where you should be. They
?don't require you to have brains in the outback.

Gee, Michael, the guy was falling down drunk when he wrote that, give
the poor lush a break! ?g?

He does that crap all the time, under different names.

Teflon coated.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

On Jan 18, 6:30*am, Michael Gross wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

* *Yawn. *Phil is in Australia. *It's also where you should be. *They
don't require you to have brains in the outback.

If I had a ****ing pig here, I would ****ing kill it right here on
camera. I don't give a ****. I like to eat. **** him. I'll cut his
throat with a knife, I'll do it with my teeth. I don't give a ****. I
really don't give a ****. That's what I think.

How did your pig slaughter /meal go? I'm intrigued. Post us some
images from your camera.

Sanyo Vince Electronics Repair 1 March 7th 10 03:17 PM
Sanyo DP37647 no pix [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 June 25th 08 10:32 PM
Sanyo 7250 VCR VCR Gymnast Electronics Repair 2 March 12th 06 01:33 AM
Sanyo 27" T.V. Dani Electronics Repair 1 December 30th 05 11:56 AM
SANYO TV 4:3 Newberry UK diy 6 August 25th 04 07:17 PM