Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Remote codes for Mysterion DVD player

Hi,

I have an Inovix IDP-1500 DVD player. The puppies have chewed the
remote to pieces, so we got a cheap universal remote. Unfortunately,
"Inovix" (a now defunct own-brand for Viking Office Supplies
electronics) isn't listed in the list of famous-name DVD player remote
codes that comes with the new (universal) remote.

* Does anyone recommend any (annotated) online lists of remote codes?

* Does anyone know who actually manufactured the Inovix IDP-1500 DVD
player? ("Who is Mysterion?")

Regards,

Xin Hua

P.S. The universal remote controller we got is a URC22B. Codes we've
discovered so far for the Inovix (barely usable -- the button functions
are scrambled) a 0645, 0654, 3000, 3014 (best so far), and 3017