Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default FS: Rare Texas Instruments TIL306 Numeric Display w/Logic NOS

FS: Rare Texas Instruments TIL306 Numeric Display w/Logic NOS

This is a solid state display used in some shortwave communication transceivers and commercial broadcast transmitters as front panel status, frequency and error code readouts. THESE DISPLAYS WERE DISCONTINUED IN 1992 AND ONLY A HANDFUL OF NEW OLD STOCK EXIST TODAY. Some dealer in Europe is selling these for $330 each.

I'm selling for $30 each + $3 shipping:

-
-

For price reference on these hard to find display chips:

Other suppliers are selling this display for a Buy Now Price of: £212.99 US$330.13 Euro 266.24

I'm selling mine for 1/10th the price, priced to move, not sit in an auction house waiting for top dollar.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default SPAM - This is NOT a *forsale* group

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss wrote:
cgi.ebay.com

It's very easy to spot a group where ads are permitted.
In the name of those groups, you will find one of these words:
forsale ads marketplace biz

In case the *general* rule for Usenet posting is unclear to you,
here is the charter for this group, which *explicitly* forbids ads:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...-zz+Discussion
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JeffM" wrote in message
Mark & Mary Ann Weiss wrote:
cgi.ebay.com

It's very easy to spot a group where ads are permitted.
In the name of those groups, you will find one of these words:
forsale ads marketplace biz

In case the *general* rule for Usenet posting is unclear to you,
here is the charter for this group, which *explicitly* forbids ads:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...-zz+Discussion

Well that and the person isn't even a regular around here either, so they
are here just to sell stuff.. Kinda like a door to door salesman or a
telemarkerter as opposed to of your friend saying "Hey I have this widget
for sale anyone interested?"

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Michael Kennedy wrote:
[...]and the person isn't even a regular around here either

FYI: Your "newsreader" does a really horrible job of blockquoting.

It would be a lot less horrible
if you would apply *all* the patches available for it:
http://google.com/search?q=inurl:jain+%22+OE.doesn't.exactly.feature .the.most.intelligent.quoting.algorithm%22
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JeffM" wrote in message
Michael Kennedy wrote:
[...]and the person isn't even a regular around here either

FYI: Your "newsreader" does a really horrible job of blockquoting.

It would be a lot less horrible
if you would apply *all* the patches available for it:
http://google.com/search?q=inurl:jain+%22+OE.doesn't.exactly.feature .the.most.intelligent.quoting.algorithm%22

Thats my work pc.. I couldnt figure out what it was doing.. First it was in
HTML.. Anyhow I havent done much to that pc since its in Japanese.