Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Doppler Flow Meters

If you have ever seen the Kill-a-Watt meter to track electric use of
home appliances, you can undertsand why I was hoping for a cheap
doppler meter to track liquid flow noninvasively inside piper using
sound waves. I recently got a ten dollar sonic stud finder, and
suspect the only reason this device can't track flow is software and
not hardware. Are we likely to see home doppler meters any time soon?

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2