Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pioneer VSX-T49X, no pre-amp out.

If you feed a signal into the L,R power amp inputs of this
Pioneer VSX-T49X, the speaker output is fine. However there is no pre-out
signal on
any channel on any source. I did a system reset but still no output. Is
there someone familiar with this set that knows of likely faults or
modifications that need to be performed?

Thanks for your reply.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"David Farber" wrote in message
. ..
If you feed a signal into the L,R power amp inputs of this
Pioneer VSX-T49X, the speaker output is fine. However there is no pre-out
signal on
any channel on any source. I did a system reset but still no output. Is
there someone familiar with this set that knows of likely faults or
modifications that need to be performed?

Thanks for your reply.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA

Would a service manual help? Or have you one already?

Mark Z.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Mark Zacharias wrote:
"David Farber" wrote in message
. ..
If you feed a signal into the L,R power amp inputs of this
Pioneer VSX-T49X, the speaker output is fine. However there is no
pre-out signal on
any channel on any source. I did a system reset but still no output.
Is there someone familiar with this set that knows of likely faults
or modifications that need to be performed?

Thanks for your reply.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA

Would a service manual help? Or have you one already?

Mark Z.

Hi Mark,

Yes, I think a service manual would help immensely.

Thanks!

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA

Pioneer SX-737 No FM Gary L. Woodruff Electronics Repair 11 June 9th 09 01:54 AM
8 MM VCR Pioneer VE-D70 Brasto Electronics Repair 5 August 10th 08 10:09 AM
Pioneer RX-570 RDC Electronics Repair 6 March 5th 06 03:51 PM
DVI input specification of Pioneer PDP504PE (The screen part of the Pioneer PDP504HDE) Art Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 04 03:48 AM
Anyone have a source for Pioneer parts? (was: Pioneer VS. Lightning) DFerree923 Electronics Repair 2 August 9th 03 04:10 PM