Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HK Actor - Attn Gareth, Ron and all the usual suspects ...

We were talking on here about HK Actors a few months back, when Mr Cook
was having trouble with one. Has anyone got the schematics for the front
end ? I've got a dead urgent one on the bench that has no front end
audio, rather than the usual failed output transistors and fuses.

Doubtless, it's not going to be anything too tricky - they look
straightforward enough - but I can't recall ever having had an input
problem before, and given the amount of stuff that I've got to get fixed
by tomorrow night, a schematic set would be helpful in getting to the
bottom of it quickly.

TIA

Arfa
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On 10/06/2010 16:27, Arfa Daily wrote:
We were talking on here about HK Actors a few months back, when Mr Cook
was having trouble with one. Has anyone got the schematics for the front
end ? I've got a dead urgent one on the bench that has no front end
audio, rather than the usual failed output transistors and fuses.

Doubtless, it's not going to be anything too tricky - they look
straightforward enough - but I can't recall ever having had an input
problem before, and given the amount of stuff that I've got to get fixed
by tomorrow night, a schematic set would be helpful in getting to the
bottom of it quickly.

TIA

Arfa

Presuming your email addy is correct, it`s on its way. Hope it's the
right one.

Check that the volume control isn't smashed - common fault.

Ron
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Ron" wrote in message
[...]

All received OK thanks. Much appreciated. It occurred to me that it might be
the vol control - I've had them damaged before, but it felt ok.
I guess I need to have a closer look in case it's sheared off at the legs.

No need for anyone else to respond with schematics. Ron has sent me them
all.

Arfa