Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default HK Actor - Attn Gareth, Ron and all the usual suspects ...

We were talking on here about HK Actors a few months back, when Mr Cook
was having trouble with one. Has anyone got the schematics for the front
end ? I've got a dead urgent one on the bench that has no front end
audio, rather than the usual failed output transistors and fuses.

Doubtless, it's not going to be anything too tricky - they look
straightforward enough - but I can't recall ever having had an input
problem before, and given the amount of stuff that I've got to get fixed
by tomorrow night, a schematic set would be helpful in getting to the
bottom of it quickly.

TIA

Arfa