Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Westinghouse LCD Parts ID

Hello group,
I've got a Westinghouse 26 inch LCD, model number SK-26H590D.
The TV is dead with several parts on the power supply burned beyond
recognition. If anyone can identify the parts I would be grateful.
The power supply board is LT27B-2.
The locations,a IC1003 - an 8-pin DIP - standard through-hole mounted on
component side.
L1001 and L 1002 surface mount on solder side
R1042 and D1012 surface mounts on solder side.

Thank you.
Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In case you can't find the specific component values, or there are other
faults with the board, I just recently noticed a number of Westinghouse
monitor modules/individual boards on eBay (I don't recall if any were TV
boards though).

--
Cheers,
WB

"Jumpster Jiver" no reply wrote in message
Hello group,
I've got a Westinghouse 26 inch LCD, model number SK-26H590D.
The TV is dead with several parts on the power supply burned beyond
recognition. If anyone can identify the parts I would be grateful.
The power supply board is LT27B-2.
The locations,a IC1003 - an 8-pin DIP - standard through-hole mounted
on
component side.
L1001 and L 1002 surface mount on solder side
R1042 and D1012 surface mounts on solder side.

Thank you.
Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Wild_Bill" wrote in message
In case you can't find the specific component values, or there are other
faults with the board, I just recently noticed a number of Westinghouse
monitor modules/individual boards on eBay (I don't recall if any were TV
boards though).

--
Cheers,
WB

Thank you Bill,
I found several places to purchase a refurbished board if necessary but I
prefer to repair it if at all possible.
MS