Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default RCA chassis ATC010A

Hello, I have an RCA chassis # ATC010A. The set will power up and
display a pic for about 5 seconds before turning off. I can hold any
front panel button (vol, channel, etc) and the set will stay powered on
until the button is released. I know these sets have problems with the
front panel assembly being defective and causing on/off by itself
problems. I tried powering on set and disconnecting the cable to the
front panel button assembly but the set still powers off after a 5
seconds of picture. I have also checked for cold solder joints and
replaced the HOT. Anyone have any suggestions or a print?

Thanks, Gary
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:18:55 -0400, Gary Woodruff
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Anyone have any suggestions or a print?

A circuit diagram is available he
http://www.clubdediagramas.com/archi...df-f85913.html

However, you need to register.

.... or not?
http://www.bugmenot.com/view/clubdediagramas.com

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Gary Woodruff wrote:
Hello, I have an RCA chassis # ATC010A. The set will power up and
display a pic for about 5 seconds before turning off. I can hold any
front panel button (vol, channel, etc) and the set will stay powered on
until the button is released. I know these sets have problems with the
front panel assembly being defective and causing on/off by itself
problems. I tried powering on set and disconnecting the cable to the
front panel button assembly but the set still powers off after a 5
seconds of picture. I have also checked for cold solder joints and
replaced the HOT. Anyone have any suggestions or a print?

Thanks, Gary

I ONCE HAD A DICK IN MY MOUTH AND I THOUGHT IT TASTED LIKE HEAVEN.