Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Power Suplly Model. PDD 3502A - Wayne Kerr

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for service manual
a power supply built Wayne Kerr
the model is PDD3502A.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks to all
Joseph
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 11 Mag, 14:45, RGR-74 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for service manual
a power supply built Wayne Kerr
the model is PDD3502A.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks to all
Joseph

Troubleshooting on 'power PDD3502A built Wayne Kerr
gave the first results, the fault is in a control card marked with the
code,
"5NPD3502C BATCH 024";
on this card I found two briken diodes with case minimelf,
seems like a diode 1N4148 but the other seems a zener;
the card did not label with an indication of the components;
if someone can send me the circuit diagram with the layout of this
board
I thank him in advance.

Joseph
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 12 Mag, 10:33, RGR-74 wrote:
On 11 Mag, 14:45, RGR-74 wrote:

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for service manual
a power supply built Wayne Kerr
the model is PDD3502A.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks to all
Joseph

Troubleshooting on 'power PDD3502A built Wayne Kerr
gave the first results, the fault is in a control card marked with the
code,
"5NPD3502C BATCH 024";
on this card I found two briken diodes with case minimelf,
seems like a diode 1N4148 but the other seems a zener;
the card did not label with an indication of the components;
if someone can send me the circuit diagram with the layout of this
board
I thank him in advance.

Joseph

The repair goes, I measured the voltage across two diodes
corresponding
(but in the second twin channel adapter card), I read a voltage of 5.1
V,
then the zener diode may be broken.
I will keep you updated as soon as possible.
I am always waiting for some wiring.
Thank you all.
Joseph