Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default making a Bridge Rectifier from Diodes ?

I need to have a Bridge Rectifier 250V 40a ..... unfortunately there
is no such thing available as far as Google can see

Can anyone tell me what size Diodes that would work ? I am just a
hobbyiost and anything for instructions that I have found, look like
they need a College COurse to navigate.

Any suggestions or simple equation ?

thanks