Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Color changing LEDs

I keep seeing these little solar power sidewalk lights. Last year
they were all white (blueish white). Lately I see them where they
change color. Yet, they only have one LED. How can a LED change
color? I thought the color was determined by dopeing it with a metal.
So how can they change? This has me puzzled.