Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Anyone need an antique Fluke manual?

Someone donated a bunch of elecronics books to our dumpster today,
including a manual for Fluke 8010A/8012A digital multimeters.
(Publication date on the manual is August 1978.)

If anyone can use this I'll send it to them for the price of postage.

- a Usenet "apology"
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
Someone donated a bunch of elecronics books to our dumpster today,
including a manual for Fluke 8010A/8012A digital multimeters. (Publication
date on the manual is August 1978.)

If anyone can use this I'll send it to them for the price of postage.

- a Usenet "apology"

Maybe Nelson Bryson could use it - he deals in Fluke and other meters over
at

http://www.psm6.com/home

there would be an email link there.

Nice site BTW if you like old meters like I do...

Mark Z.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
Someone donated a bunch of elecronics books to our dumpster today,
including a manual for Fluke 8010A/8012A digital multimeters. (Publication
date on the manual is August 1978.)

If anyone can use this I'll send it to them for the price of postage.

- a Usenet "apology"

I wonder how close it is to the 8000A that I picked up at a flea market
years ago.
Any insight?

Charlie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:
Someone donated a bunch of elecronics books to our dumpster today,
including a manual for Fluke 8010A/8012A digital multimeters.
(Publication date on the manual is August 1978.)

If anyone can use this I'll send it to them for the price of postage.

I have one of those, I'd really like a copy of it.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 3/20/2010 7:37 AM Jeffrey D Angus spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Someone donated a bunch of elecronics books to our dumpster today,
including a manual for Fluke 8010A/8012A digital multimeters.
(Publication date on the manual is August 1978.)

If anyone can use this I'll send it to them for the price of postage.

I have one of those, I'd really like a copy of it.

I'm not about to take the trouble to make a copy of it (it's about 50-60
pp.). I'll send it to someone who'll pay the postage.

Well, yes, that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.
Send me email with the details and I'll attend to the costs.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mar 20, 10:37*am, Jeffrey D Angus wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
Someone donated a bunch of elecronics books to our dumpster today,
including a manual for Fluke 8010A/8012A digital multimeters.
(Publication date on the manual is August 1978.)

If anyone can use this I'll send it to them for the price of postage.

I have one of those, I'd really like a copy of it.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com

You must state things clearly or you will always get the wrong
interpretation.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:42:30 -0400, "Charlie"
wrote:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
Someone donated a bunch of elecronics books to our dumpster today,
including a manual for Fluke 8010A/8012A digital multimeters. (Publication
date on the manual is August 1978.)

If anyone can use this I'll send it to them for the price of postage.

- a Usenet "apology"

I wonder how close it is to the 8000A that I picked up at a flea market
years ago.

Between 10 and 12.

Any insight?

Charlie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:
Well, he (Jeff) has been duly upbraided for not being clear.
However, he's still the winner of this little contest, and
the book is now on its way to him.

As is the postage in another envelope winging it way to David.

Jeff