Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Anyone need an antique Fluke manual?

On 3/21/2010 11:17 AM hr(bob) spake thus:

On Mar 20, 10:37 am, Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Someone donated a bunch of elecronics books to our dumpster today,
including a manual for Fluke 8010A/8012A digital multimeters.
(Publication date on the manual is August 1978.)

If anyone can use this I'll send it to them for the price of postage.

I have one of those, I'd really like a copy of it.

You must state things clearly or you will always get the wrong
interpretation.

Well, he (Jeff) has been duly upbraided for not being clear. However,
he's still the winner of this little contest, and the book is now on its
way to him.

- a Usenet "apology"