Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default The customer is always right [slightly OT]

The proprietor of my local hardware shop told me today that a customer
has just brought back two coin cells which she had bought for a small
toy yesterday.

The battery compartment was marked "+" and "-" but the cells were both
marked "+", so he had obviously supplied her with the wrong cells - so
could he please exchange one of them for a negative cell?

You couldn't make it up.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

customer service Larry Blanchard Woodworking 6 April 2nd 09 12:59 AM
Weird customer ARWadsworth UK diy 8 December 23rd 08 10:28 PM
Odd Request from Customer evodawg Woodworking 17 June 8th 08 03:53 AM
Customer service Jim Hall Woodturning 0 November 10th 06 03:05 PM
B.E.S.Customer Service . Stuart UK diy 1 October 11th 06 03:54 PM