DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The customer is always right [slightly OT] (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/297970-customer-always-right-%5Bslightly-ot%5D.html)

Adrian Tuddenham[_2_] February 10th 10 04:18 PM

The customer is always right [slightly OT]

The proprietor of my local hardware shop told me today that a customer
has just brought back two coin cells which she had bought for a small
toy yesterday.

The battery compartment was marked "+" and "-" but the cells were both
marked "+", so he had obviously supplied her with the wrong cells - so
could he please exchange one of them for a negative cell?

You couldn't make it up.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk