Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Universal remote wanted for Panasonic DVD recorder EUR7721X10

Does anyone know how I can identify which universal remotes will work
with my Panasonic VHS/DVD recorder please?

It takes an EUR7721X10 which I need to do something called FINISHing
off the DVD-R recordings. I called Panasonic and someone there told
me that I cant make recordings with this unit and finish them off on a
computer using Toast or some DVD recording program which finishes off
the DVDs once recorded.

Is this last bit true or can I press RECORD and then finish the
recordings off on a computer? Panasonic also say you cant use
anything other than DVD-R or DVD-RAM (if that format still exists)
whereas users seem to report that they can successfully use DVD-RW and
DVD+R or DVD+RW
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

http://remotes.com/remotes/servlet/rs?o=c&a=Search&uid=0&m=EUR7721X10&uuid=1260159236 1390

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Dec 6, 11:14*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Amanda Ripanykhazov wrote:

Does anyone know how I can identify which universal remotes will work
with my Panasonic VHS/DVD recorder please?

It takes an EUR7721X10 which I need to do something called FINISHing
off the DVD-R recordings. *I called Panasonic and someone there told
me that I cant make recordings with this unit and finish them off on a
computer using Toast or some DVD recording program which finishes off
the DVDs once recorded.

Is this last bit true or can I press RECORD and then finish the
recordings off on a computer? *Panasonic also say you cant use
anything other than DVD-R or DVD-RAM (if that format still exists)
whereas users seem to report that they can successfully use DVD-RW and
DVD+R or DVD+RW

http://remotes.com/remotes/servlet/rs?o=c&a=Search&uid=0&m=EUR7721X10...

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!

Yes,I know I can spend twice what the unit cost for the remote for
this numerous year old machine: I wanted to know if there is any way
of identifying whether any universal remote is likely to work
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Amanda Ripanykhazov wrote:

[...]

You're lucky that you can get any remote that will work.

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!