Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Digital bull****

In article ,
Hipupchuck wrote:

I don't think digital is ready for prime time.
I haven't had a single digital cell phone conversation without some
audio ****ups of some kind. I can't watch a single television program or
documentary without some kind of audio or video ****up of some kind.
I listen to PBS radio a lot and every day they have some audio or RF
****up of some kind or some ****ing emergency test ****up of some kind.
This is digital **** is really a ****ed up system. Maybe I'm too old or
something but I don't remember this problem in the old days with analog
things.

You just haven't put your ears in for the AD conversion - doesn't hurt
(much) and is cheap. Kids these days are born that way, but us oldies
have to convert - bit like when decimal currency came along

David - who converted back in '79

Digital bullshit b Electronics Repair 2 June 23rd 09 10:32 PM
Digital bullshit JB[_5_] Electronics Repair 0 June 23rd 09 05:32 PM
Digital bullshit N_Cook Electronics Repair 1 June 23rd 09 11:59 AM