Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Digital bull****

In article ,
Gnack Nol wrote:
Fact currently all real high quality recordings are now being reproduced
in vinyl once again because Cd's are poor for audio and really only fit
for data recording in spite of all the tricks that have been tried to
improve their sounds.

Words fail me. Another who can't or won't hear the intrinsic faults of
vinyl.

Rip any vinyl to CD and compare. Properly. Double blind. No one will tell
the difference.

Rip a good CD to vinyl - it has been done - and do the same test. Easy to
tell the difference.

Vinyl adds all sorts of distortions to a signal - and not just clicks and
pops. Of course some like that distortion...

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.