Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Mitsubishi B31 VCR Drive Belt

Does anyone in the UK know where I can get a replacement Drive Belt for my
Mitsubishi B31 VCR?

Or even know if they are still available. Its an old machine but in mint
condition and working fine apart from the drive belt which is beginning to
occasionally slip and jump. Have tried cleaning the belt and pulley wheels
with Isopropyl but I think that the belt might have stretched a tad over the
years.

Thanks,
John

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
Alt Beer wrote:
Does anyone in the UK know where I can get a replacement Drive Belt for my
Mitsubishi B31 VCR?

Or even know if they are still available. Its an old machine but in mint
condition and working fine apart from the drive belt which is beginning to
occasionally slip and jump. Have tried cleaning the belt and pulley wheels
with Isopropyl but I think that the belt might have stretched a tad over the
years.

Russell Industries "PRB line" includes a whole bunch of generic
belts... you may be able to find a suitable substitute by measuring
the existing belt and picking one with the same cross section and a
slightly smaller inner circumference.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Alt Beer" wrote in message
Does anyone in the UK know where I can get a replacement Drive Belt for my
Mitsubishi B31 VCR?

Or even know if they are still available. Its an old machine but in mint
condition and working fine apart from the drive belt which is beginning to
occasionally slip and jump. Have tried cleaning the belt and pulley
wheels
with Isopropyl but I think that the belt might have stretched a tad over
the
years.

Thanks,
John