Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need datasheet for SN105120 IC

I am trying to fix my LEXMARK X4200 series printer. One of the chip
that I am suspecting is SN105120. Have tried to find for the datasheet
for it the usual way (Alldatasheet, TI etc.). No luck so far.

Please let me know where I can find the datasheet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Ravi.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

суббота, 1 августа 2009 г., 4:28:36 UTC+3 пользователь Ravi написал:
I am trying to fix my LEXMARK X4200 series printer. One of the chip
that I am suspecting is SN105120. Have tried to find for the datasheet
for it the usual way (Alldatasheet, TI etc.). No luck so far.

Please let me know where I can find the datasheet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Ravi.

Hi? Ravi! This processor interface USB. I do not have the datasheet, but I have a chip directly from your printer.

====Search for daTASHEET pioneer vsx 804 datasheet who can help me===== canyon Electronics Repair 0 July 6th 07 04:58 PM
need datasheet yhan Electronics Repair 0 June 4th 07 09:49 AM
DATASHEET Caronte Electronics Repair 2 October 18th 05 12:09 AM
Datasheet Thias Russell Electronics Repair 0 November 8th 03 06:04 PM
IC datasheet Semi Head Electronics Repair 1 September 10th 03 06:53 PM