DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need datasheet for SN105120 IC (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/283479-need-datasheet-sn105120-ic.html)

Ravi[_2_] August 1st 09 02:28 AM

Need datasheet for SN105120 IC

I am trying to fix my LEXMARK X4200 series printer. One of the chip
that I am suspecting is SN105120. Have tried to find for the datasheet
for it the usual way (Alldatasheet, TI etc.). No luck so far.

Please let me know where I can find the datasheet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Ravi.

[email protected] January 10th 15 10:01 PM

суббота, 1 августа 2009 г., 4:28:36 UTC+3 пользователь Ravi написал:
I am trying to fix my LEXMARK X4200 series printer. One of the chip
that I am suspecting is SN105120. Have tried to find for the datasheet
for it the usual way (Alldatasheet, TI etc.). No luck so far.

Please let me know where I can find the datasheet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Ravi.

Hi? Ravi! This processor interface USB. I do not have the datasheet, but I have a chip directly from your printer.