Caronte

Default DATASHEET

Hi,
i'm an italian technician,
i search the datasheet of MS1307 thah was mounted into a power supply.
I have look at this web-site but there is only the pin-description

http://members.tripod.com/Malzev/comp/ms1307.htm

Can you help me?
Or if you know an equivalent ....
Thank's in advance and sorry for my little english...
Best regards
--

============ C A R O N T E ==============
Guai a voi, anime prave!
DaveM

"Caronte" wrote in message
Hi,
i'm an italian technician,
i search the datasheet of MS1307 thah was mounted into a power supply.
I have look at this web-site but there is only the pin-description

http://members.tripod.com/Malzev/comp/ms1307.htm

Can you help me?
Or if you know an equivalent ....
Thank's in advance and sorry for my little english...
Best regards
--

Your English is fine.. much better than some native English speakers.
The MS1307 seems to be equivalent to the IRF520. That datasheet and

I found a listing for the MS1307 at www.rfparts.com. , also at
http://www.mega-kom.de/eshop/product...76/language/en

Cheers!!!
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in