Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Garage door openers

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

So what you're saying is, I can take crap and turn it into something
useful?

You are after my heart! I'm blushing.

No, but you're great at taking something useful and turning it into
crap.

Is that the effect I had on you?

Don't blame me for your down fall.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

So what you're saying is, I can take crap and turn it into something
useful?

You are after my heart! I'm blushing.

No, but you're great at taking something useful and turning it into
crap.

Is that the effect I had on you?

Don't blame me for your down fall.

You always try to take too much credit, moron. I have had a
downfall, but you are a never was.

Tell me something. You claim Home depot routinely breaks federal law
by reselling defective goods, yet that have grown to the largest home
improvement chain in the world. How the hell could they stay in
business if people brought back everything they bought?

BTW, right now, both Lowe's and Home Depot give a 10% discount to US
veterans. Too bad that you are a coward who never served.

Garage door openers Rich Greenberg Home Repair 20 September 8th 08 12:53 AM
Garage door openers Rich Greenberg Home Ownership 17 September 8th 08 12:53 AM
Garage door openers Brian Reay UK diy 1 April 1st 07 06:00 PM
GARAGE DOOR OPENERS BrianInNY Home Repair 5 January 1st 07 11:31 PM
Garage door openers Steve Barker LT Home Repair 10 December 8th 06 05:28 PM