Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

Default HELLO DEADHEDS!!!!

On Aug 27, 6:07*pm, "mark krawczuk" wrote:
i`ve got no SYMPATHY *AT ALL for heroin addicts , druggies , dope smokers
etc.. *they can all rot in hell.....
some how *a musician , pop star ( micheal jackson / pedophile ) etc... can
do anything at all and thats ok , but if a regular person of the street does
any of those things , everyone says *" ohhh how DISGUSTING.. "

MARK

it's all because of the moonwalk. People overlooked all of his
foibles once he did that wild dance. Maybe if Jerrry Garcia
moonwalked people could have overlooked his substance abuse problems
too.
Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
mark krawczuk wrote:
i`ve got no SYMPATHY AT ALL for heroin addicts , druggies , dope
smokers etc.. they can all rot in hell.....

What are you on? Seems to have effected your use of the caps key...

--
*Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

Off-topic (sort of)...

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".

Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 28, 11:11*am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
Off-topic (sort of)...

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".

Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.
Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 28, 11:24*am, Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:11:32 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

Off-topic (sort of)...

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".

Don't forget the nautical deadheads.

I'm sorry but PLEASE TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC.

Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

wrote:
Off-topic (sort of)...

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".

Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.

Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier occurance
Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

Don't forget the nautical deadheads.

LOL!!! Yea...Ship Of Fools.

Zen
Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

"Ron" wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".

Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.

Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier occurance

Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? HELLO?!

--Tedward

Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

The Ghost of Edward M. Kennedy wrote:
"Ron" wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".
Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.

Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier occurance

Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? HELLO?!

--Tedward

Bill Bailey was doing it in the 40`s
Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

"Ron" wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".
Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.
Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier occurance

Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? HELLO?!

Bill Bailey was doing it in the 40`s

From Area 57? Last time I checked we didn't get to the moon
until 1969 (same year as Woodstock, BTW).

--Tedward

Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

The Ghost of Edward M. Kennedy wrote, On 8/28/09 11:52 AM:
"Ron" wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".
Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.
Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier occurance
Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? HELLO?!

Bill Bailey was doing it in the 40`s

From Area 57? Last time I checked we didn't get to the moon
until 1969 (same year as Woodstock, BTW).

shows what you know
Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 28, 12:52*pm, "The Ghost of Edward M. Kennedy"
wrote:
"Ron" wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".
Fun Fact: *Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.
Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier occurance

Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? *HELLO?!

Bill Bailey was doing it in the 40`s

From Area 57? *Last time I checked we didn't get to the moon
until 1969 (same year as Woodstock, BTW).

--Tedward

Fun Fact: Tim Tebow was spawned from Area 57.

Fun Fact: Tim Tebow is a better guitarist than Ritchie Sambora and
Gerry Garcia COMBINED.
Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

"Chris Bellomy" ten.wohsdoog@sirhc wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".
Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.
Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier occurance
Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? HELLO?!
Bill Bailey was doing it in the 40`s

From Area 57? Last time I checked we didn't get to the moon
until 1969 (same year as Woodstock, BTW).

shows what you know

Another moon conspiracist? You conservative wing nuts
need a reality check.

--Tedward

Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

"Pauli G" wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".
Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.
Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier occurance

Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? HELLO?!

Bill Bailey was doing it in the 40`s

From Area 57? Last time I checked we didn't get to the moon
until 1969 (same year as Woodstock, BTW).

Fun Fact: Tim Tebow was spawned from Area 57.

Fun Fact: Tim Tebow is a better guitarist than Ritchie Sambora and
Gerry Garcia COMBINED.

I heard Tebow does a mean version of Freebird.

--Tedward

Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 28, 1:08*pm, "The Ghost of Edward M. Kennedy"
wrote:
"Pauli G" wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".
Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.
Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier occurance

Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? HELLO?!

Bill Bailey was doing it in the 40`s

From Area 57? Last time I checked we didn't get to the moon
until 1969 (same year as Woodstock, BTW).

Fun Fact: *Tim Tebow was spawned from Area 57.

Fun Fact: *Tim Tebow is a better guitarist than Ritchie Sambora and
Gerry Garcia COMBINED.

I heard Tebow does a mean version of Freebird.

--Tedward

Tim Tebow walked away from the plane crash. Tim Tebow is
indestructable.

Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

"Pauli G" wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".
Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.
Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier occurance

Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? HELLO?!

Bill Bailey was doing it in the 40`s

From Area 57? Last time I checked we didn't get to the moon
until 1969 (same year as Woodstock, BTW).

Fun Fact: Tim Tebow was spawned from Area 57.

Fun Fact: Tim Tebow is a better guitarist than Ritchie Sambora and
Gerry Garcia COMBINED.

I heard Tebow does a mean version of Freebird.

Tim Tebow walked away from the plane crash. Tim Tebow is
indestructable.

So is Paris Hilton's snatch.

--Tedward

Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

In article
,

wrote:
Off-topic (sort of)...

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".

Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.

Get real. Everyone knows that Neil Armstrong did the first moon walk.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.
Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

In article
,
Pauli G wrote:

On Aug 28, 1:08*pm, "The Ghost of Edward M. Kennedy"
wrote:
"Pauli G" wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who
love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".
Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.
Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier
occurance

Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? HELLO?!

Bill Bailey was doing it in the 40`s

From Area 57? Last time I checked we didn't get to the moon
until 1969 (same year as Woodstock, BTW).

Fun Fact: *Tim Tebow was spawned from Area 57.

Fun Fact: *Tim Tebow is a better guitarist than Ritchie Sambora and
Gerry Garcia COMBINED.

I heard Tebow does a mean version of Freebird.

--Tedward

Tim Tebow walked away from the plane crash. Tim Tebow is
indestructable.

What plane crash? Everyone knows that Tim Tebow uses faith to get a
fire-ridden plane down by sheer will. Tim Tebow is a six-foot Yoda.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.
Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 06:24:36 -0700 (PDT), Pauli G
wrote:

On Aug 27, 6:07*pm, "mark krawczuk" wrote:
i`ve got no SYMPATHY *AT ALL for heroin addicts , druggies , dope smokers
etc.. *they can all rot in hell.....
some how *a musician , pop star ( micheal jackson / pedophile ) etc... can
do anything at all and thats ok , but if a regular person of the street does
any of those things , everyone says *" ohhh how DISGUSTING.. "

MARK

it's all because of the moonwalk. People overlooked all of his
foibles once he did that wild dance. Maybe if Jerrry Garcia
moonwalked people could have overlooked his substance abuse problems
too.

Jerry did the Standing on the Moon walk.
--
~ Seth Jackson

MySpace URL - http://www.myspace.com/sethjacksonsong
Songwriting and Music Business Info: http://www.sethjackson.net