Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair
Thomas R. Kettler Thomas R. Kettler is offline

Default HELLO DEADHEDS!!!!

In article
,
Pauli G wrote:

On Aug 28, 1:08*pm, "The Ghost of Edward M. Kennedy"
wrote:
"Pauli G" wrote

I learned recently that there are classical deadheads -- people who
love
Rachmaniov's "Isle of the Dead".
Fun Fact: Rachmaniov invented the moon walk.
Bill Bailey actually, unless someone comes up with an earlier
occurance

Anyone heard of a man named Neil Armstrong? HELLO?!

Bill Bailey was doing it in the 40`s

From Area 57? Last time I checked we didn't get to the moon
until 1969 (same year as Woodstock, BTW).

Fun Fact: *Tim Tebow was spawned from Area 57.

Fun Fact: *Tim Tebow is a better guitarist than Ritchie Sambora and
Gerry Garcia COMBINED.

I heard Tebow does a mean version of Freebird.

--Tedward

Tim Tebow walked away from the plane crash. Tim Tebow is
indestructable.

What plane crash? Everyone knows that Tim Tebow uses faith to get a
fire-ridden plane down by sheer will. Tim Tebow is a six-foot Yoda.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.