Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Having trouble with my Mouse's Balls

I am havin trouble with my mouse's balls.
When I first got this mouse it came with 2 balls.
Everytime I try to push the mouse it's balls drag.
I even tried washing the balls but they still slow the mouse down.
Maybe I should get a new mouse that comes with a bigger set
of balls.
Anybody else have this kind of problems with their balls
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ronbo wrote:
I am havin trouble with my mouse's balls.
When I first got this mouse it came with 2 balls.
Everytime I try to push the mouse it's balls drag.
I even tried washing the balls but they still slow the mouse down.
Maybe I should get a new mouse that comes with a bigger set
of balls.
Anybody else have this kind of problems with their balls

You should not drag them.
It hurts.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Bob Larter wrote:
Ronbo wrote:
I am havin trouble with my mouse's balls.
When I first got this mouse it came with 2 balls.
Everytime I try to push the mouse it's balls drag.
I even tried washing the balls but they still slow the mouse down.
Maybe I should get a new mouse that comes with a bigger set
of balls.
Anybody else have this kind of problems with their balls

**** off troll.

Sorry if you were offended. I should have realized it might offend the
impotent.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

On 21 jun, 01:32, Ronbo wrote:
I am havin trouble with my mouse's balls.
When I first got this mouse it came with 2 balls.
Everytime I try to push the mouse it's balls drag.
I even tried washing the balls but they still slow the mouse down.
Maybe I should get a new mouse that comes with a bigger set
of balls.
Anybody else have this kind of problems with their balls

it's not the size of the balls that's the problem, it's what you're
doing with them that counts.
you need to look after your balls. get a better mat that will treat
'em more gently. and regularly clean your balls.

Eco balls D.M. Procida UK diy 15 March 14th 09 04:07 PM
BALLS! charlieb Woodturning 6 February 4th 08 07:32 AM
Balls Cliff Metalworking 56 January 20th 06 01:04 AM
NO BALLS HUH STEVE? 199.44.49.11 Woodworking 0 November 18th 05 12:03 AM
Does anyone make a trouble free trouble light? Ulysses Home Repair 4 August 18th 05 07:04 PM