Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default Having trouble with my Mouse's Balls

On 21 jun, 01:32, Ronbo wrote:
I am havin trouble with my mouse's balls.
When I first got this mouse it came with 2 balls.
Everytime I try to push the mouse it's balls drag.
I even tried washing the balls but they still slow the mouse down.
Maybe I should get a new mouse that comes with a bigger set
of balls.
Anybody else have this kind of problems with their balls

it's not the size of the balls that's the problem, it's what you're
doing with them that counts.
you need to look after your balls. get a better mat that will treat
'em more gently. and regularly clean your balls.