Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Ryobi 18V DRILL STARTER KIT (1 FLASHLIGHT, 2 BATTERIES, & 1 CHARGER) P811

Price:$78.99
Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B000VUR3M2
Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000VUR3M2

I BOUGHT THIS SET AND WAS UNHAPPY WITH AN ITEM AND THEY TOOK CARE OF IT 100%AMAZON .COM IS A VERY GOOD ,SAFE PLACE TO BUY AND IF YOU WATCH YOU CAN ALSO GET A GOOD DEAL
Im a contractor and have tried just about every name brand. When it comes to cordless drills, i would have to say dewalt is the best,,, but wayyy to pricey,, they handle the abuse and hold some good battery charges (especially the xrp) but i need to have at least 5 or 6 of these guns for my guys and when it comes time to replace batteries,,, its EXPENSIVE,,, like almost 80 bucks for just one 12v battery!!! Ryobi on the other hand produces this 18v bad boy which i have like 4 of,,, and it takes alot of abuse, holds good charge and is reliable,,, for the price its EXCELLENT!!! and you can get the batteries for under [...]!!! the good thing to is that each kit comes with 2 batteries,,, like i noticed on some of dewalts' kits, they only have 1. Basically you cant go wrong with this tool,,, you can literally throw it away and buy a whole new kit for just the cost of ONE dewalt battery!!! I even use this to pre drill masonry screws (tap cons) and i think on one charge i was drilling holes in concrete all day!! ok slight exaggeration but you get my point!! Although the last one i ordered, i didnt realize it was refurbished,,, still not bad,, but this tool is cheap enough brand new that there is no need to get the 'refurbished' deal. I had to take it to the tool shop to adjust the screw in the chuck before i could use it,, but that only took a second and it works fine now. They are in home depot (well when i bought one there about 6months ago) for about 89.99 and we take them to hell and back and they keep on ticking! BUY THIS TOOL!
This kit stars RYOBI P201, a Drill/Driver with a special advantage. Its unique, Torque Quick Mode Selector lets you instantly switch between driving and drilling mode, giving you full torque for drilling, and clutch-controlled, adjustable torque for precise driving ? without having to re-adjust the clutch every time you switch modes. A drill like this deserves its own spotlight, so weve included our P700 18v Flashlight to give you just that!Kit Includes 2 speed transmission and 24-position clutch-1/2" heavy duty keyless chuck for quick easy bit changes-Mag Tray magnetic holder Includes 2 batteries 1 charger 1 Year Warranty Unit is Reconditiond